Friday, May 30, 2014

May CCC card

 I almost skipped the May Card Chain Challenge. When I first looked at it not a single idea for it popped in my head. I looked at it again just few days before the deadline and my card magically popped in my head. So off to my little corner I went and got to work. I was pretty pleased with the outcome and only hope that my recipient likes it too! I gotta say I was cutting it close to the deadline. Here is the card...




  I chose to use the sketch and colors from the challenge options. Unlike like the last one where I used something from all the options!  I just used some bazzil cardstock that I had on hand. I used a background die from SimonSaysStamp on some vellum. Colored (Copics) and cut the Lawn Fawn images, adding some Wink of Stella glitter in clear over the top. The Hello is stickers that colored black with a copic. Then finished it off by adding some sequins and white stitching around the edges of the different cardstock pieces with a gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by!
     Monica

2 comments: