Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Box Card

 A friendly little challenger came up with idea of us making box cards in our little group challenge. While a few of us were excited about the card challenge, there were some whom are a bit more reluctant! I had seen made on blogs and YouTube and wanted to try it, so this gave the push to get it done ( and not leave room for an excuse). I started with making the box, then decided on the stamps and went from there. I am going to make it my last call for the Lawnscaping challenge. It's late so with out further ado...


Well I'm off to bed. I have plans with the boys to got to Michaels for the Passport to Imagination craft! The boys enjoy it and it's fun! Good night, or good morning (which ever the case may be). :-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Monica



Just a little update since this card was featured in Lawnscaping blogs Spotted and Hearted!

No comments:

Post a Comment