Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Flutter By

Hello and good morning! 
I have a quick post to share today. It's the card I made for the challenge I do with my mom and friends. I've been slacking a little since I've been meaning to write this post for a few days now. you would think it would be easier for me to do with the boys out of the house, but apparently not. ;-)
Here is my card...

I want to keep the card clean and simple, but to add dimension as well. So I die cut the blue flower from the panel, colored it and attached it to the card base. Stamped and colored the pink flower on the panel. The butterfly was die cut stamped and colored using a scrap and the attached with foam tape.  The panel is attached to the card base with foam tape, so that the blue flower is more in the background. 

I will add this to Darnell's NBUS challenge #4
Since this is the first time I used both the stamp set and matching dies.

Thanks for stopping by hope you have a wonderful day!
Monica


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn- Flutter By stamps and coordinating dies
Copics
Recollections- 110lb cardstock
Memento ink- Tuxedo black

1 comment:

  1. What a CASlicious card this is, Monica, and your coloring is divine! I am in love! This is an awesome design and a great way to add depth. Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #4!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete