Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Thinking of you

Hello everyone, hope you week is off to a good start! I can't believe tomorrow is the first of July already. Here is the last card I made for the June Bug challenge over at the Die Cut Divas blog. I just love these stacked critters from Bugaboo stamps

They make me think of my three boys.


For the card I colored the ladybug, stem and ground on the card panel with only basic coloring on the other two critters (so that you wouldn't see white under the popped images). On another sheet I colored in the snail,turtle and flower before fussy cutting them and adding them on the panel with foam tape.


I like how the critters turned out with the dimension behind them!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Monica

Supplies:
Bugaboo Stamps- Spring Critter Stack
Spellbinders- Labels 8
Stash- Copics, paper and sentiment stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment