Sunday, February 21, 2016

I love you

My card today is for the Die Cut Diva's challenge which is all about love... I made that'll be good anytime of the year just so I can tell someone I love them! I thought using blue, red and gray inks made it a little more gender neutral. 


I started by die cutting my panel and the scrap of pattern paper. Then I cut the pattern paper so that it was angled across the top and used the angle edge to line up my sentiment. On a scrap of cardstock I stamped the large heart and then fussy cut it. Stamped some hearts on the card panel where the would float around the main heart before adhering the panel to the card base. The last thing I did was add the blue heart on top with some foam tape for a little dimension. 

I hope you come on by the DCD's blog and play along with our love challenge this month. Our sponsor is the wonderful Hero Arts! You still have a few days to link up here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica


Supplies:
Misc- inks, cardstock and pattern paper

No comments:

Post a Comment