Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring dragon

I love this little guy from Bugaboo, so I couldn't resist using him for a spring card! 


After printing the image I colored Clyde with copics. I then trimmed my panel and layers. Before adhering the layers I ran the white layer through my cuttlebug with an embossing folder. I decided to forgo the sentiment so that Clyde has all the attention! 

Don't forget to hop on over to the Die Cut Diva's blog to join us in our Something Spring challenge!  There are two prizes up for grabs Bugaboo and Dies R Us are sponsoring. Can't wait to see what you share with us!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica

Supplies:
Bugaboo- Clyde Spring
Misc- embossing folder, cardstock and copics

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the coloring on Clyde. Great idea to give him center stage, too. Tfs! ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete