Thursday, June 9, 2016

Where you go...

Hello all, I feel like it's been forever since I've sat down to write a post!!! We have moved and have been busy unpacking, planing a yard sale and trying to set things up. My craft space is still a work in progress, but I will share a picture of it when it's put together. 

Today's card is my first card for this month for the Die Cut Diva's blog (and my first card made in the new crafting area!) Our wonderful sponsor this month is Kaisercraft!!! They are so kind they shared some items with us from the new release and gave us a wonderful prize package for a lucky crafter! Go check out the blog here to see the prize pack and to link up to the challenge.


I started by embossing a piece of the pattern paper and ran some ink over it with a blending tool.  Cut out the part of the paper I wanted for the smaller panel. Using a scrap of the paper I die cut the smaller plain and distressed it as well. Added both panels on the card and popped the plane on with foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! 
Monica

Supplies: ( links to Kaisercraft items)
Paper- Passport and Bohemian
Embossing folder- Triangles
Misc- cardstock, Walnut stain Distress ink

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Monica! I love the earthy colours and the layout!

    Hugs,
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. I could see this used in a travel album too! :)

    ReplyDelete