Friday, September 9, 2016

Happy Halloween House

 I'm popping in today to share my first card for the Die Cut Diva's September theme (which is one of my favorites). Be sure to stop the Diva's blog for more info. Our the theme is Fall and fall holidays and wonderful sponsor is Frantic stamper



I love making Halloween cards, so that is what I started with!


I started by stamping my house and the die cut it out. Next I die cut the trees and tombs out of black and 2 shades of gray cardstock. I then used distress ink to make my background and splattered the some water on it. I used copics to color the windows on my stamped image. I then stamped my sentiment on the lightest layer of gray before adding all my pieces to the cardbase.

Thanks for stopping by and have great day!!!
Monica 


Supplies:
Penny Black- Dark City Dies
Art C- stamp and die set (Purchased at local Michaels 2016)
Copics- YR23, YR24, YR27


No comments:

Post a Comment