Sunday, October 1, 2017

A2Z- joyous holiday

It's the first of the month already! I'm popping up with a post for the new challenge over at A2Z scrapbooking. Our theme this month is watercolor. Can't wait for you to share you watercolor creations with us!

a2z scrapbooking watercolor challenge
My card is designed with a watercolor panel I created. I wanted the panel to have a ombre look, it looks like it was dipped in color starting with the lightest pink to the rich purple. 

I then stamped my images and sentiment in black. I added some twine at the top before adhering the panel with pop dots.


If you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store you can use code Monica15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Supplies:


3 comments: