Monday, August 19, 2019

AUG SID- Noel

Today I'm sharing with you my card for our August Challenge, I can not believe we are already halfway through August and things have gotten busy for the family already.



For this months card I stuck pretty much with the sketch, my goal was to showcase some of the pretty bazzill cardstock with the gold accents... love how pretty this paper is. I created a tag and heat embossed the sentiment in gold. Before adhering the tag on my card I added some twine with gold in it and tied a bow. To finish the card I added some clear dropletz for a slight "flare".


Don't forget to check out the blog to play along and see what the card team did with the card for the sketch! Can't wait to see what you create. Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment