Monday, July 17, 2023

July SID- Happy Fourth

Hello all and welcome to my card for the July Sketch over at Stick it Down and yes it's a 4th of July card, but forgive me... as we crafters like to work ahead when we can. Right?! I can not believe we are already over halfway through summer... my kiddos are not ready to go back to school! 


I followed the sketch pretty closely... of course I feel like having either the red cardstock embossed or something to give it texture would've made it more significant in the background would have been a better choice, 


Here is a close up of the details, so you can the stickles a little better.


Hope to see you over at Stick It Down with your card based on the card sketch or one of our scrapbook layouts! Love to see how you use the sketches. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment