It took a challenge with Lawnscaping Challenge to try a new technique ( since that is there theme this week). So I decided to try using a die cut to emboss. I've seen a few ladies do it and wanted to try for myself. It's nice to be able to use one item in multiple different ways.
I gave it s try twice the first time didn't leave me with much of an impression. The second time was better, but a little to much. My embossed image looked good but I could see where it had started to cut the image, yikes!!! Needless to say I need to work on it a little more to get it just right, but I decided to go for it with what I have. This is what I finished with...
I tried to keep most of the panel visible, since it is the main item in this case. Hopefully you can see the emboss details. I just got the die from Simon Says Stamp and was excited to use it.
Thanks for stopping by!
I got a badge for my card: