Monday, October 20, 2014

Oct CCC

Here is my card for the CCC challenge. My card went to Lucille in CO this month which who sent me a card last month. This month I decided to follow the color palette and use the Halloween theme.

I like the colors still the show with what could be a monochromatic card. Here is what I came up with...


The black cardstock and pattern paper are from Recollections. I used a die from MFT for the window and colored the background with distress inks (Dried Marigold, Ripe Persimmon and Seedless Preserves). The sentiment is from a Halloween collection by Recollections. After I put everything together I decided I didn't want a fully black spider web, so I used my white Wink of Stella glitter over it. 

 Thanks for stopping by! Have an Awesome day!!!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment