Thursday, October 30, 2014

Sweet Frankie

Ok last post for today, I promise! ;-) This card is getting linked to the Simon Says Stamps challenge. They are doing the ever favorite anything goes! I had done some other cards with the same layout give or take. The other cards were done with smaller images (see them here) and I wanted to see if I could pull it off with one large image too. I thought it turned out cute and it gave me my first chance to use my recently purchased Doodle Bug sequins too! :-)


The image is a digi stamp from CC Designs, the sentiment is Close To My Heart, with a Martha Stewart punch on the side. 

Thanks again for the third time today (for some) for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!!
Monica

1 comment:

  1. how fun is she!?! :) love it! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete