Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fusion Ombre

 I made a card based off of the Fusion Card Challenge

Love the ombre and embossing on the cake. I did go a little out of my element on the card by adding the flowers to mimic the cake.  I also followed the sketch .


Using distress ink (Broken China) I tinted the vellum (bottom panel) and gave the other panel the ombre look. I then embossed the vellum panel with the cuttlebug and rubbed the distress ink over the embossing. ( Not easy to see in the picture) The big flower I made cutting and rolling a doily, adding gems to the centers for a little sparkle. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a fantastic Friday!
Monica 

2 comments:

  1. PRETTY colors and soft details!! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION! Love it when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cluster of flowers Monica! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete