Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Muse DT call entry

This is a quick post for my entry in the Muse DT call. They say for the entry you can enter something old or new. I scrolled through my flicker account to see if there was one that I had done already to use. I came across this card that I never posted and thought it was perfect. 


I love the gnome and his mushroom home! Lawn Fawn has some of the cutest images! ;-) The call is running until the 11th of December for anyone that would like to go for it, or if you'd like to help pick a winner voting starts on the 12th of December. Anyone can vote for up to 3 cards. There are already quite a few wonderful projects entered. It'll be a tough decision for the voters. Good luck to all that enter!!!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Monica 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love the color and the gnome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and a great job on the 'shadows! So glad you linked up to the Muse DT Call (and thanks for the advertising!) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete