Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hello Chevrons...

Hello everyone I'm coming by to share a card I made with the following image as my inspiration.


I just love the colors of that bird, I want to keep him as a pet! Can I keep him mom, can I??? ;-) This was a part of the challenge I play with a few friends to encourage us to use our stuff! We were to use a minimum of three colors.

Here is my card...


I started with a white panel, covered it with a stencil and the used distress inks to color it. I trimmed the panel and adhered it to a gray piece, which then was added to my card base. I die cut the sentiment using the same gray cardstock, adhered it to the panel and added some sequins to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by and a have a wonderful day! 
Monica

Supplies:
Tim Holtz- Abandoned Coral, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers distress inks
Avery Elle- Hello die
Studio Calico- V pattern mask
Doodlebug- sequins
Recollections- grey and white cardstock 

No comments:

Post a Comment