Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Love being witchy...

Hello all, I'm here with another post for the Die Cut Divas DT. Sharing a Halloween card, yes Halloween! The challenge theme at the blog this month is favorite holiday. Not staying Halloween is a favorite holiday necessarily but it is a fun day and the cards for it are a favorite for me to make!


My image is a digi image that I got from CC Designs about a year or two ago. I printed here on some cardstock and then die cut the panel. I colored her with my copics and stamped the sentiment. For my background I dug some washi tape from my stash that matched the colors I used for coloring. I distressed the edges of the panel then adhered it to the base and finally added two enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica

Supplies:
Le Crystelle supplies- Spellbinders Label 8
CC Design- digi witch
Recollections- Sentiment, enamel dots and cardstock
Misc- Copics and  washi tape

No comments:

Post a Comment