Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Aug CCC

I'm here today to share my card for the Aug CCC. I can't believe it is the first of September already, but I do love September! It's my birthday month and my hubby's too!!! :-)
For this months card I used the color combo

and the sketch

My card...

I used some copy paper as my mask to add the "rays" of color. For the gray piece I used some ink to color a scrap of paper. Once it was covered I used some perfect to make it look metallic and ran it throw with an embossing folder. Die cut the hello and then adhered all the parts together.

This little picture is the ATC I made to go with the card. I decided I would make these to add to the cards. I'd never made one before and thought they looked like fun to do. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica


Supplies:
Tim Holtz - Pumice Stone, Fossilized Amber and Abandoned Coral (Distress Inks) Ray embossing folder
Ranger- Perfect pearls
Avery Elle- Hello die

No comments:

Post a Comment