Wednesday, September 30, 2015

So thankful for you!

I'm here with my last Die Cut Diva post for September. Thanks to our wonderful sponsors  
We had sketch challenge this month and I choose the following sketch for today's card.
Here is my card...

I adore this turtle from Bugaboo, he's are so stinkin' cute! I printed the turtle on cardstock and colored him with copics. I trimmed all the panels to size and adhered them together on the card base. I die cut the little leaves from the cardstock and distressed them before adding them to the card. Added the sentiment last since I wasn't sure where it was going. Not a hundred percent on it's final placement, but I think'll work.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great!!!
Monica

Supplies:
Impression Obsession- Small Leaf Set
Lawn Fawn- So Thankful
Misc- copics. cardstock and pattern paper

No comments:

Post a Comment