Sunday, October 9, 2016

Cozy warm and bright

Hello all, it's October and our challenge over at the Die Cut Diva's is Embossing. I used the candy cane corner image from our sponsor Stamping Boutique. I kept my card pretty clean simple.


I printed my image on the card stock and then die cut it. Colored my images with copics and added some stickles to the berries. I stamped my sentiment in embossing ink and used silver embossing powder. Once the embossing was cooled and the stickles were dry I added my panel to the cardbase. 

Here is a closer look at the embossing, I know it's slightly hard to see in the first picture.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica


Supplies:
MFT- Diagonal stitch die
Hero Arts- sentiment
Recollections- silver embossing powder
Copics


No comments:

Post a Comment