Thursday, November 10, 2016

PolarBear ornament

Hello again! Today I have a post for

Our challenge this month is Christmas/Hanukkah themed. I'm using this adorable polar bear image from one of our wonderful sponsors, DRAWN by Krista. She has so many adorable images in her shop, so be sure to stop by her shop and take a look!


I printed off two images for layering. I colored the whole of one image and only the nose and feet of the second. Once everything was colored I fussy cut the nose and feet to adhere them with foam adhesive on the first. Once all the layers were glued to the card base, I decided to add some little star confetti pieces to the ornament.


Don't forget to visit the challenge blog to link your project and to see all the wonderful projects from the design team! Thanks as always for stopping by and have a great day!


Supplies:
Copic markers
Misc- pattern paper, cardstock, confetti stars

No comments:

Post a Comment