Saturday, December 31, 2016

DCD- New year!!!!

I can't believe it is already the last day of 2016!!! The year has flown by. I decided to make a few New Year cards to celebrate. A big thank you to our sponsor on the Die Cut Diva's blog this month DiesRUs!!!

For my trio of cards I used the same stamps and dies, I just changed the layout and colors.


I used the Twisted citron and salty ocean distress inks to highlight the numbers. I adhered the panel on foam to the cardbase. I added some wink of stella to the numbers and stars for a little sparkle.


For cards 2 and 3 I used abandoned coral and squeezed lemonade distress inks for my colors. I have wink of stella on the numbers on both cards as well as on the stars.


I used the numbers that were left over from the first two cards and layered them for dimension on the last card.
Here is a closer look as I tried to show the sparkle...


Thank you for stopping by and have a Happy New Year!!!
Monica 

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn- Louie's 123's
Distress inks
Wink of stella

No comments:

Post a Comment