Friday, December 9, 2016

Hillside town...

Today's post is for the Die Cut Diva's challenge. Our challenge is Layer it and our wonderful sponsor is DiesRUs



My first card this month...
I started by stamping my image (Stampendous) on watercolor cardstock and used distress markers with a water brush to color it in. Once it was dried I die cut as much of the image I could with a stitched oval die from Lawn Fawn. I used two layers of foam tape to pop my image piece up from the card. 

Looking forward to see what you share with us for out Layered or layer it challenge this month!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica and the Die Cut Diva's


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn- stitched oval dies
Ranger- Distress markers
Stampendous- image
Wink of Stella- with water in it 

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful image and love how you colored it. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete