Thursday, March 9, 2017

Hello bird

Hello all, I'm here today to share a card I made for the March challenge over at the the Die Cut Diva's blog. Our theme is to use animals/pets and our sponsor is Di's Digis.

Di's Digi Downloads

The PRIZE is $12 voucher to Di's Digi Stamps shop.



 I stamped and die cut the bird before coloring it with copics. I got my panels cut and ran the white layer through my BigKick with an embossing folder. I layered my panels on some layers of cardstock onto the cardbase, stamped the sentiment and added my bird with some foam tape. I used the sketch from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches for layout and will link my card to the challenge.

To finish the card I added some glitter to the sentiment and to the bird for a little sparkle. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica


Supplies:
Tim Holtz- Bird talk set (Purchased mine at Michael's)
Copics
Cardstock
Pattern paper


2 comments:

  1. That birdie is soooo cute! Love him with that patterned paper! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that little birdie! So sweet! Great background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete