Monday, February 19, 2018

Thrilled for you

I had some time to sit around and play for a bit this morning, I decided to work on a card inspired some MFT challenges. Luckily got them done in time to link them up too! Usually I end up being a little to late to link up by the time I get a card done. I need to work on my timing! ;-)

I used the color combo ( Pinks are not a go to color for me but loved them with the gray and black)

and the sketch from the MFT challenges.

I used an older stamp set to stamp some leaves across the front of my card in black ink. Then colored them in using some copics to coordinate with the colors. I stamped the sentiment and used a banner from a blue prints die set to cut it down. 


I finished the card by popping the sentiment strip on with some foam tape and added some irredescent glitter for some sparkle. 


Thanks for stopping by and havea great day!
Monica

Supplies:
Copics
Cardstock
irridescent glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment