Monday, February 4, 2019

Joy Clair Mardi Gras hop


 Today we are showcasing some Mardi Gras projects over a Joy Clair! Everyone made anything but a card, be sure to stop by and check out the fun projects! I used the set Unashamed to create a fun little banner using the mask images.


I stamped and colored the images before fussy cutting them, since there was only 5 it didn't take long. I then tied them together and hung them between to shish kabob sticks. They would be super cute in a bigger flower pot or on top of a cake for decoration!


BLOG HOP LIST:

Have fun hopping along and have a great day!
Monica

3 comments:

  1. Hi Monica (or should I say "teamie")
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello and comment on my Mardi Gras projects. I love yours as well...so fun seeing everyone's unique creativity. LOVE this. I also wanted to let you know (just in case you didn't already know) that I run a fun challenge blog called Word Art Wednesday, and I would LOVE to have you link up any time you can. My challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and we have some really awesome sponsors/prizes. I'd love to have you link up any time you can. It gives more exposure to the companies we represent, and to us as crafters.....not to mention the opportunity to win fabulous prizes. Have a blessed week,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete