Friday, March 1, 2019

March St. Pat's planner with Joy Clair

Hello and Happy first day of march! Today we are all sharing the set Lucky Charm and we used it for Joy Clair. I used the stamp set in Jan to make a birthday card which you can see here. Today I decided to use it and create a St. Patrick week layout in my planner.


I stamped various images from the set on my planner pages. I used VersaClair inks in greens and a gray to stamp the images. To color some of the images I used some glitter gel pens. I feel it helps to leave the spread from lookin to cluttered and I still have plenty area to write.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by and see everyone's project using the adorable Lucky Charm set from Joy Clair!

Monica!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful work on this planner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the planner pages! Love the leprechaun image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look. I need to be inspired to decorate my planner....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute use of the new Leprechaun stamp set for your planner pages!

    ReplyDelete