Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Happy St Pat Birthday with Joy Clair

No photo description available.
It's another blog hop day! Today I'm using Lucky Charm! I adore this set and so does my youngest who's birthday is St. Patrick's Day.



I started by stamping the clovers in green ink to create a background. I then stamped the leprechaun and sentiment on a pre cut layer, then colored him with copics. Once the coloring was done I layered the panel on a piece of gold foil paper from my stash and then popped the layers on the card base with foam tape.






I then stamped the inside of the card and added my lucky charm to the inside since it's for my little guys birthday! I think he'll love it!







Here are the links for todays designers inspiration:
We are picking one winner for each day of the release – a total of four lucky commenters! 
Happy stamping!


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the HOP!
Monica

9 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! What a fun set for St. Patty's Day.

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute! Love your stamped all over design
    on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love this fun set! My birthday is the day before St. Partick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blarney. Glad to see St Pat
    get some interest. Cute card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOUR LEPRUCHAUN!!!!!!!!!!! I must have him. I don't know what it is about him, but he's my guy!

    ReplyDelete