Monday, June 17, 2019

June SID- Thank you

Hello everyone! Here is the Stick It Down card sketch for June.

I turned the sketch so that the stripes were horizontal and the framed sentiment is at the top. I used the Everything is Rosy kit  that Stampin' Up had as a special back in May. To be honest I'm not in love with the way the card turned out, I feel its a little busy and I love the clean and simple look! Sometimes you have to try something out of your comfort zone right!?!




Don't forgot to play along and show us how you interpret the sketch, I can't wait to see what you come up with! Check out the blog here to see cards from the design team.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Monica

1 comment:

  1. Monica your card is adorable, the sweet and subtle color combination and those borders just perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete