Monday, July 1, 2019

MLC #12- Jul

Hello everyone! Today is the first of July! We are halfway through the year and it's time for another card challenge with Merry Little Christmas! 


This month I used a stamp and die set from Hero Arts. I love that this set has a mix of sentiments with little images and the dies for both all in one. These are some of the best sets. For the card I die cut part of the sentiment and stamped the rest above it once it was adhered to the card. Then added the holly leaves to the side. Instead of using the berry stamp I added some bling, thought that felt a little more festive. Then to finish the card I adhered the cardstock, pattern paper and focal panel unto the card base.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great month! Hope to see you play along with us at MLC!!!
Monica

1 comment:

  1. Simply perfect Monica! Thanks for sharing awesome inspiration teamie!!

    ReplyDelete