Friday, June 30, 2017

DCD- hello, summer...

Here is my last card for our Summer theme challenge over at DieCut Diva's. We are thankful for our wonderful sponsor Bugaboo stamps! 


I colored the image with copics and used a die to cut the panel on one side. I trimmed the panel down so that it would "centered" on three sides. Wrote my sentiment and wrapped twine around the panel, before adhering it to some kids foam. I wanted it to pop off the cardbase a little.

Thanks as always for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica

Supplies:
Bugaboo- Critter stack
LawnFawn- simple stitched hillside borders
Simple Stories- pattern paper
Copic Markers
twine
cardstock
White gel pen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica, what an adorable card! I'm on the Counterfeit Kit design team and would love to chat with you about possibly being a guest designer for us in August. Could you please shoot me a quick email at stephanie (at) skylinepaperie.com - thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete