Monday, July 31, 2017

Snowglobe Christmas


Today is the last day for the Christmas in July challenge over at the Die Cut Diva's blog! I used some Tim Holtz designed items that I have, some sadly hadn't been used yet. 


 I started by distressing some watercolor paper in brown tones for the snowglobe stand and blues for the globe itself, then I die cut them. Thinking it would be nice to have a little more dimension for the base ( since the houses would be layered up) I cut out 3 more layers.


I added some snowflakes in the back ground and used white satin pearl embossing powder for a subtle look. 


I was thinking of adding color to the houses, but liked the look of the white houses and trees against the blue sky.


Thanks as always for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica


Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment