Happy Tuesday, I can't believe it's August already! Today I'm excited to be a part of the Counterfiet Kit Challenge blog hop today as the August Guest Design team member! This month our inspiration kit is the July 2017 Gossamer Blue kit.
The first thing that stood out to me in the kit were the colors! I think the colors give more of a masculine feel even with the floral patterns mixed in. So that is what I based my kit off of. This kit will work well with pictures of my boys!
Here are some stamps I added to my kit. There are images I thought would work well with the kit and pictures I'm planning to use.
I'm looking forward to using this kit and getting some more pictures in albums! Follow along with the links below to see what the other ladies have created for their kits this month.
- CKC http:// counterfeitkitchallenge. blogspot.com
- Guest Designer, Monica >>>You are here<<<
- Margie http://scrappinmargie. blogspot.com
- Kelly http://honeysucklehillcrafts. com
- Lisa http://lisahausmann.blogspot. com
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!