Saturday, August 12, 2017

CKC - challenge #1 phrase stickers

Counterfeit Kit Challenge

This post is my reveal for the Counterfeit Kit Challege this month. We were to use phrase stickers on out layouts. I know I have a few and don't always use them on pages and should really use them more. On today's layout I used them on a tag for my journaling, even cut a few to make the words needed for it.




I used this sketch from Stuck?! Sketches for a little more inspiration and will link this up to their challenge!
                              


I love the phrase stickers from Tim Holtz, made it easy to make a journal tag with what I wanted it to say.

I'm also loving the clear alpha, I bought them on sale probably about 2 years ago and have never used them! I'm really happy how the page turned out, it was even husband and kid approved! 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout! I love the colors and energy on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the vellum tag as your journaling spot.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete