Tuesday, January 9, 2018

ATSM- #274 You're so charming




More exciting news from me today... I'm now apart of the Addicted to Stamps and More DT!!! I always have loved a good challenge to help jump start my inspiration. Today we are challenging you to create a clean and simple project, one of my favorite styles! Stop by the Challenge blog to see more inspiration and play along with the challenge!


For my first card used this adorable dragon and matching die ( that my hubby bought me for Christmas). I stamped the image on a scrap piece of cardstock and did a second generation stamp on the cardbase, before cleaning the stamp off and stamped the sentiment. Then I used some distress inks on the card base to add color over the stamped image. 


After I die cut my dragon and added coordinating color using copics I popped him on the card using foam adhesive. 
Don't for get to check out everyones card for our CAS challenge this week and play along!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica 


Supplies:
Distress ink- Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron
Copics- Y003, YG11 and YG03

No comments:

Post a Comment