Thursday, April 5, 2018

Birthday Balloons

I am enjoying an afternoon in my craft room, while my youngest is in here "borrowing" my TV. His brother is playing a video game with friends on the other. Which is fine by me it's forcing my to focus on the craft table and not the screen with YouTube videos. ;-) I was catching up with reading some blogs when I got inspired to make my card.


I started by stamping the balloons, then added some color for the clouds in sky to following along with a sketch. I added the sentiment, hand drew the strings and trimmed down the panel. Before popping the panel on the base with foam tape, I added a little bit of black and white washi to one side. 

I will be linking the card up to the following blogs:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- A trio of something




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica

Supplies:
Sunny Studio- Birthday Balloon
Lawn Fawn- Butter, Sunflower, Minty Fresh, Merman, Peachy Keen and Plastic Flamingo
Copics- N0, B01 and colorless blender
VersaFine- Onyx black
Cardstock
Washi tape (Stampin' Up)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Monica! I love the watercolor look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Monica! Just found your blog via the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how this card turned out! The way you did the sky is nothing short of genius! I really like the way you drizzled that blue down next to the balloons themselves. And you are a master balloon-string-drawer! This was such a treat to see and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant Birthday card, love your balloon card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete