Monday, July 16, 2018

Happy Happy Happy...

Hello everyone, today is my first post with Stick it Down! I'm so excited to be apart of the team and to work with the sketches. If you haven't heard of or played with the challenge before they not only have a card sketch, but sketches for scrapping as well. they have a single page and double page sketch as well. Visit the post here to see all the sketches.

Here is this months card sketch by Laura Rumble. 


Here is my take on the sketch!

I picked my colors of cardstock to trim down to size. I adhered them to a piece of copy paper to keep them together. Then used my Misti to stamp the sentiment repeatedly and then heat embossed. 

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment or follow me for blog updates! Hope to see you play along with Stick It Down. Have a great day!
Monica


Supplies:
Stampin' up- Sentiment
White embossing powder
VersaMark ink
cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment