Tuesday, July 3, 2018

ATSM #299- CAS



Today's card is for Addicted to Stamps and More, we are working on Clean and Simple. My card is a little more busy than my usual clean and simple, but I included it for this challenge since it was pretty simple to make. I used my MISTI to stamp everything, except for the image (it's a wood stamp). I made 10 of these... you can see some of the others peeking out from the bottom of the top card.  They are a going away gift for my folks who are moving back to Texas, I thought they could use them to send their new address.Before adhering the panels to the cardbase, I added some color with Copics keeping the coloring simple.


Don't forget to stop by the blog and play with this weeks CAS challenge, I can't wait to see what you share with us. Thanks as always for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and follow the blog for updates with new posts! 

Monica
Supplies:
Close To My Heart- Framework Alphabet
Stampin'Up- Script alpha
Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment