Tuesday, July 31, 2018

ASTM #303 Holiday



Today's card is a Holiday card for Addicted to Stamps and More's holiday theme challenge. To see what the rest of the DT has came up with this time check out the blog here! 


The card was simple I knew I wanted to use some Catherine Pooler's Foundation Box (Retired, but I'll link what I can), but wasn't sure how I wanted to pull it together. I found a sketch I liked and rolled with it. I'm pleased with the way it turned out. Love it when I start getting my Holiday cards going early! 


Don't forget to stop by the blog and play with this weeks Holiday challenge, I can't wait to see what you share with us. Thanks as always for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and follow the blog for updates with new posts! 


Monica

Supplies:
Catherine Pooler-  For Everything and Grass Skirt ink

No comments:

Post a Comment