Tuesday, September 25, 2018

ATSM #311- Anything goes





Today's card is for Addicted to Stamps and More Anything Goes challenge. I used a Stampin' Up set from the new holiday Catalog. I love the texture that you get with this set and I think it can be used all year with different colors to fit the seasons. Used a framelit to create an embossed frame around the stamped image. I wanted to add a little something with out distracting to much from the image itself. 






Don't forget to stop by the blog and play with this weeks Clean and Simple challenge, I can't wait to see what you share with us. Thanks as always for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and follow the blog for updates with new posts! 


Monica


All items used were from Stampin' Up
Stamp- Wising you well
Ink- Merry Merlot, Soft Suede and Night of Navy
Paper- Sahara Sand and Whisper White

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the prettiest stamp sets SU has produced. It ranks right up there for me with Lovely as a Tree and now Winter Woods too. You created a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete