Saturday, September 1, 2018

Season's Greetings wreath

Image may contain: text

Today is a post for the Merry Little Christmas challenge blog. As always the challenge theme is anything goes, so you can create and use what ever your crafty heart desires as long as its Christmas! If you want to see my post for Joy Clair's September challenge click HERE.


For my card I used a new set from Stampin' Up that will be available starting on the 5th! I adore the easily layered look of the set with just one stamp and that bow... swoon! I added some sticky pearls to the wreath to finish the card. 


Don't forget to check out the Merry Little Christmas blog to see what the design team has created for our second month. 
Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment or follow me for blog updates! Have a great day!

Monica


Supplies:
Stampin' Up- Wishing You Well, Granny Apple Green, Merry Merlot and Gray Granite

No comments:

Post a Comment