Saturday, September 1, 2018

Be kind with Joy Clair

I have  two posts today... this post is for Joy Clair's September challenge you can visit the Joy Clair blog here and see how my fellow teammies were inspired. If you would like to see the post for Merry Little Christmas challenge you can click HERE.

Love the theme and coloring in the inspiration photo!
Image may contain: one or more people

I started this card by taking images from Blessed Harvest to create a border for the cardstock strip that I will add. Before the cardstock strip gets adhered I ran my panel through my Big Kick with wood grain background die cut from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment from Deer Friends in white on vellum. I die cut it with a circle die and adhered it to the panel. I had a die cut wreath near my desk and added it to the gray strip around the sentiment circle, then popped the strip up with foam adhesive.


Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment or follow me for blog updates! Have a great day!

Monica

Supplies:
Joy Clair- Blessed Harvest 
                        Image may contain: text
                              Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment