Tuesday, October 9, 2018

ATSM #313- holiday





Here is my card for the Holiday challenge from Addicted to Stamps and more!


I used a new Christmas stamp and die from Stampin' Up. I loved the image of the house and can see it being colored fully or partially like I did. I wanted to keep it simple so added some red to the ribbons and colored the greenery. I used some stickles to the lights for a little sparkle.



Don't forget to stop by the blog and play with this weeks Holidays challenge, I can't wait to see what you share with us. Thanks as always for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and follow the blog for updates with new posts! 


Monica

1 comment:

  1. I always love houses on Christmas cards and yours is beautiful. Your coloring is lovely and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete