Sunday, August 24, 2014

Halloween Kitty

 Wanting to you a recently purchased cling back ground stamp and also wanting to get out into Lawnscaping challenge today.


I love this little witchy cat from LawnFawn. The background is from Penny Black. I embossed it with black embossing and colored the background with distress inks in Ripe Persimmon and Seedless Preserves. I colored the cat with copics and then added some light gray flocking for the fir. 


I tried getting a better picture of the flock, but I struggled. I need to work on my photography skills! 
I'm going to add this to 
 and

Thanks for stopping by!
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Lovely background and super-cute cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cat! Love the background. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You background is fantastic! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet & fun card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fun card! The background is perfect for Halloween, and that kitty is so cute!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete