Thursday, August 7, 2014

Make it Sparkle

Today's card is going to added to Simon Says Stamp challenge, which is...
With that in mind I used the same sketch for the card I posted earlier this week and made a Halloween card. The glitter I used covers the ghosts and it glows in the dark! Unfortunately I couldn't get a good picture of the glitter glowing, but it looks pretty cool. My boys think so, and they can be my toughest critics!


Just about everything used on the card are Recollection items, with the exception of the ghosts and ink. The ghosts are Quickkutz dies from Lifestyle Crafts (which is now We R Memory Keepers), the ink is Close to my Heart Grey Wool and VersaFine black.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the sparkle on the cute ghost images! Well done, Monica! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete