Friday, January 9, 2015

Love always wins

 Hello everyone and Happy New Year. I've been a little side tracked lately and not making many cards and posting them to any challenges. Hopefully I can get back on track now that things are calming down and the boys are back to school! (Well when it's not -10 outside)  On to my first card of the new year and I'm starting off with Valentine's, it'll be here before I know it. 

Today's card is going to added to the challenge over at the Muse challenge blog, as well as the Simon Says Stamp Monday blog and Wednesday blog .

The muse:
.


My card:


I was happy to use my new Stitched circles dies from Simon Says Stamp and since I haven't cut them apart yet I used them as they came. :-)  Hope everyone is have a wonderful start to the new year and staying warm!

Thanks for stopping by!
Monica

ETA:



Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp- Stitched circle dies
Lawn Fawn- Wish you were here (arrow stamp and die, heart dies)
Recollections- Cardstock, heart bling
Technique Tuesday- sentiment

17 comments:

  1. Monica...wow, I love this. We did get similar vibes from our Muse this week. Your sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Monkey, it looks great!! Do you sell them? Let me know. Drocha97@gmail.com. thanks Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way your hearts flow - great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - the addition of the bling is really fun! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Monica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I joined in the fun this week too, thanks!

      Delete
  5. How convenient the circle dies were still connected! Fabulous inspired card - Thanks so much for joining me at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love your designs and happy to play along!

      Delete
  6. You hit the target with your card! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet valentine's day card, Monica! I love the target die with falling hearts... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, and thanks for adding my your circle!

      Delete
  8. Wow! These cards are so charming! And thanks for reminding me that Valentine's will be here soon. I am always (and I do mean always) running about two months behind for every holiday, so I appreciate this inspiration now. I really love how you used bold red and white- they are so traditional for Valentine's, yet you've made them look totally fresh and modern with how you used those dies. I thought it was genius of you to leave the stitched circles set intact to make the bulls-eye. And the sentiment was so heartwarming! Love that! These made me smile and be impressed at your skills at the same time. I thoroughly enjoyed your post, so thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card!!!!! Love the entire theme!!! Way to go! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Monica! It's so striking and I love how you've created a target with those lovely stitched circle dies, fabulous idea.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tricia Podmore iliveforthelord52@gmail.com, I really love the bulls eye card, what acreative way to use circle dies. This is why I love visiting other crafters sites as the inspiration shared is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete