Friday, January 23, 2015

With all my heart

Good Morning!!! I'm about to run out the door to get some errands done while the boys are at school, but I wanted to get some cards posted to challenges before I left. Just in case! This first card is getting linked to SSS Wed challenge and Lawnscaping.


I did end covering a lot of the background, but wanted to make sure there was plenty white space around the heart.



I heat embossed the background with chevron and used distress inks to color it. I then used the same distress inks to color the heart from a Heidi Swapp stencil and used the stamp that came with it for the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn- Chevron backdrops
Heidi Swapp- Heart stencil and sentiment
Distress Inks- Worn lipstick, Festive Berries and Fired Brick
Sequins- mix of Lawn Fawn and Darice

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the chevron and the bold heart! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Monica! The design is lovely and I love the bold text.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that heart is just AMAZING!! i LOOOOVE the dimension you achieved with the distress inks though the stencil!! SOOOOOOO pretty! and the bold, black sentiment is perfect!! love that chevron too!! thanks for playing along this week with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete