Friday, September 1, 2017

A2Z- CASE a designer

I'm here today to share my first card for the September challenge over at A2Z Scrapbooking! This months theme is CAS a desinger. For today's card I chose this card some Erica. How cute are the little kitties peaking out on the card?!

FullSizeRender 5

I used a Christmas set to CAS her card and I like the way it turned out! Thanks for the inspiration Erica!


I used a new Hero Arts set. The little images were stamped randomly to make a pattern then colored with copics. The sleigh was stamped, colored and die cut, while the sentiment was just stamped and trimmed down. I used another die to create a window in the hand stamped pattern paper. A strip of gray pattern paper was adhered to the card base before I added the window panel on top with foam tape. I decided to adhere both the sign and sleigh flat on the card. 



To finish the card I added some shimmer to the sleigh and ornament. It's not a proper Christmas card with a little dazzle! ;-)

 you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store you can use code Monica15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Can't wait to what you share with us this month. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 


Supplies:
Hero Arts- Black ink
White cardstock
Copics
Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen
Photo Play- grey pattern paper
MFT- peek- a - boo window

1 comment: