Friday, September 29, 2017

Day 1 of Jr. High

I finally got time to sit down and make layout using my kit inspired from this months Counterfeit Kit. This may be the only one I get done... before the challenge ends at least. I also use this sketch for Stuck?! Sketches...


You can see my kit here. The lighting wasn't great so my paper looks a little pinker than it really is. I didn't want to add to many embellishments on my boys page, maybe I'll get over that and add what ever I want... Until then the embellies are a little light on the page. ;-)


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 
Monica

3 comments:

  1. A special page to remember that right of passage and it looks great with the pops of red. Thanks for joining us Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great school page. The wood background looks awesome, and the pops of red draw your eye all around your page. So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome page Monica, love the colours especially those pops of red1! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete